About the Job
Position: Partner Success Lead
Part or Full Time, Contractor Positions Available
NanoTess is transforming health care with the use of their novel nanomaterials to improve patient outcomes. As a social enterprise NanoTess aims to bring these products to all who need them by reducing barriers that limit accessibility and affordability for patients. Our proprietary nanomaterial, NanoKARE™ is a novel nano-structured material that is designed to effectively reduce the thresholds needed to achieve optimal healing outcomes, modulate healthy inflammation, and provide safe and effective broad-spectrum antimicrobial and biofilm protection. When deployed in an easy to apply and manage matrix gel, NanoKARE™ enables the power of our product NanoSALV Catalytic Advanced Wound Care Treatment Matrix. NanoTess hasmultiple novel materials designed to improve the quality of life of people who need it most; however, wound care is NanoTess’ first step in transforming the future through nanotechnology innovation.
Who We Are
The people at NanoTess are creative innovators, with big hearts. We come from a variety of backgrounds and carry a wealth of expertise across multiple industries, including material science, engineering, biotech, medical and finance. What we all have in common is an intense passion for the work we do and the people our technology has been designed to help. After being faced with difficult health care decisions for loved ones, our founders launched NanoTess as a values-based, social enterprise committed to providing affordable and accessible nanotechnology innovations to all those who need them. By focusing on
patient-first solutions, we offer cutting-edge technologies that bring value to all stakeholders. Our hiring goal is to continue to build and grow a strong, effective team, while maintaining our passionate, caring, and innovative company culture.
We are looking for a new team member with experience in sales. This role will involve selling NanoTess products and supporting client needs in one or more of these channels: long-term care centers, acute wound care clinics, primary care, general physicians, dermatology, beauty / wellness centers, and athletics/sports.
Position Activities Will Include:
Building relationships with new and existing NanoTess client organizations to drive product sales. This includes:
- Identifying new clients in collaboration with company leaderships.
- Onboarding new clients and collaborating with NanoTess team members to deliver product education training sessions to clients.
- Partnering with appropriate NanoTess team members to implement and integrate NanoTess’ products into customer processes to meet their organizational needs
- Maximizing every customer-facing opportunity be building effective pre and post call plans.
- Maintaining data entry and utilize company CRM and management tools.
- Following up with customers to enable and drive product utilization and effectiveness.
- Managing customer requests and/or issues related to product purchase, billing, and other related administrative responsibilities as required.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Although medical or wellness product sales experience is preferred, experience in enterprise sales will also be considered.
- Willingness to work in ambiguous situations common in the startup environment.
- Leadership qualities – self-starter and experience leading yourself and others.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a desire to be lifelong learners.
- Excellent communication skills with a patient-first mindset.
- Commitment to quality, patient, ethical and safety standards.
NanoTess Inc. | Recruitment